Do not make the work of Deaf YouVideo Content look like your own. Give credit where it is due and requires that articles be based on reliable published sources.

#whyIsign Kickstarter Fundraiser Introduction

VIDEO [CC] - #whyIsign Kickstarter fundraiser introduction by Brandon Kazen-Maddox.


SAN FRANCISCO -- The focus of this video is a #whyIsign Kickstarter fundraiser. This Kickstarter's goal is to create a brand-new ASL music video in collaboration with 13 Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, CODA and GODA artists.

The Kickstarter is set at $10,000 and 80% of the money raised will go directly back to the Deaf community to support Deaf-owned and operated businesses in the Bay Area. The remaining 20% will go towards the production of the ASL music video and to pay the Deaf artists for their work in this project.

We will launch the Kickstarter at the beginning of April and it will last for one month! The link will be posted here once the fundraiser is live.


Please share this video with as many individuals, groups, and organizations as you can so we can contribute to De'Via art and our Deaf community! Thank you!

Related: #whyIsign - Trending Campaign Goes Viral

Purchase your #whyisign t-shirt - http://route66promo.com/product/whyisign

Follow #whyIsign:
Youtube - https://youtube.com/whyisign
Facebook - https://facebook.com/whyisign
Twitter - https://twitter.com/hashtag/whyisign
Instagram - https://instagram.com/whyisign/
Official Website - http://www.whyisign.com

Related:
#whyIsign - Trending Campaign Goes Viral
Social Media Campaigns #WhyISign & #IamDeaf
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured Post

Ten Deaf Children, One Powerful Message

Watch video sends powerful message about equal rights "10 Deaf Children, 1 Powerful Message" has become an internet hit. Sheena...

Posts Archive

Most Viewed Last 7 Days

Most Viewed Last 30 Days

Most Viewed Of All Time

That Deaf Guy Comic

About This Site

Deaf YouVideo is public web site and a free assessment for everyone. A public web site is a web site that you can use to have a presence on the internet. It is a public facing site to attract customers and partners, and it usually includes increase traffic. Feel free to exploring the online community - Deaf, Hearing-Impairment, Hearing-Loss, Sign Language, News, Events, Societies, Resources, Links, Videos, Vloggers and much more. Be sure to Bookmarks this website.

Submitted content, to whom it may concern of posting on this site: YouPrivacy


Videos and Channels Powered By YouTube

RSS Feed Content

Deaf YouVideo provided by YouTube, Blogger, Google Feedburner, RSS Feed are a way for websites large and small to distribute their content as well beyond just visitors using browsers. The feed icon feeds permit subscription to regular updates, delivered automatically via a web portal, news reader vlogs or blogs and etc. Submitted content and/or disabled by request consume content and will be immediately removed from Deaf YouVideo. If you see the content appears "error, blank, and feed not support", click home or refresh your browsers.

Powered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2017 Deaf YouVideo All Rights Reserved.
Deaf YouVideo. Powered by Blogger.
 
page contents