Deaf Speed Skater - Michael Hubbs Hospitalized

Deaf News: Michael W. Hubbs announced that he was hositpalized by stress symptoms.

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah -- Michael (Mike) Hubbs of short track speed skater, found himself in the psychiatric's room on Saturday after being hospitalized with a stress symptoms from the social network, according to his facebook page.

Michael Hubbs statement on Facebook:

"I'm willing to share. I ended up in the hospital today. Found out it was because of stress which is not cool. It has affected my skating and my focus. Too much to handle. My solution is that I'm going to shut down my personal facebook for temporary. I'm going to give you all 2 days starting from now. Let's focus on my fanpage at Facebook.com/mhubbsspeedskater. For sponsorship or donation, contact Josh, PR Agent, at jweissmanpr@live.com. I love you all so much for the support and thanks for understanding. God bless."

"Dear Friends, Fans, Donors and Supporters,

My personal Facebook is no longer public. If you aren't my friends and I do not know you and you added me, you will not automatically be approved. You have to message me before you're approved to have the access to my personal Facebook. If you want to follow on my progress, you will need to go to my fan page at facebook.com/samuraiskater. Thank you for your continuous support. I love you all!"

UPDATE: Michael Hubbs of short track speed skater, found himself of an esteem fitness after being hospitalized with a stress symptoms from the social network. However, Hubbs decides to apologizing quotes to the communities.

Michael Hubbs statement on YouTube.
"Deafnation. VRS. I apologize for my mistakes. Forgiveness. Support. Donation. Deaf Community work together. Teamwork. Goals. Motivations."

Donation: If you are interested in donating funds to support my dream and to help and inspire the Deaf community around the US and the whole world. You can donate with credit card or debit card via paypal. Be sure click on dollar amount you wish to donate then click "give." See link below:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects.

Follow @MichaelHubbs:
Personal Facebook - https://facebook.com/realhubbs
Facebook - https://facebook.com/samuraiskater
Twitter - https://twitter.com/realhubbs
Instagram - https://instagram.com/realhubbs

Related Michael Hubbs:
Deaf Speedskater Michael Hubbs - 'I AM'
Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful
Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful & A Fraud ?
Deaf Speedskater Michael Hubbs is a Con Artist
Michael Hubbs Arrested For Probation Violation
Deaf Speedskater - Michael Hubbs Hositpalized

Featured Post

The Most Googled Questions About Being Deaf

Do not make the work of Deaf YouVideo content look like your own. Give credit where it is due and requires that articles be based on reliable published sources.

Posts Archive

Most Viewed Last 7 Days

Most Viewed Last 30 Days

Most Viewed Of All Time

That Deaf Guy Comic

About This Site

Deaf YouVideo is public web site and a free assessment for everyone. A public web site is a web site that you can use to have a presence on the internet. It is a public facing site to attract customers and partners, and it usually includes increase traffic. Feel free to exploring the online community - Deaf, Hearing-Impairment, Hearing-Loss, Sign Language, News, Events, Societies, Resources, Links, Videos, Vloggers and much more. Be sure to Bookmarks this website.

Submitted content, to whom it may concern of posting on this site: YouPrivacy


Videos and Channels Powered By YouTube

RSS Feed Content

Deaf YouVideo provided by YouTube, Blogger, Google Feedburner, RSS Feed are a way for websites large and small to distribute their content as well beyond just visitors using browsers. The feed icon feeds permit subscription to regular updates, delivered automatically via a web portal, news reader vlogs or blogs and etc. Submitted content and/or disabled by request consume content and will be immediately removed from Deaf YouVideo. If you see the content appears "error, blank, and feed not support", click home or refresh your browsers.

Powered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2020 Deaf YouVideo All Rights Reserved.
Deaf YouVideo. Powered by Blogger.
 
page contents