Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful & Fraud ?

Michael W. Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful, and Con Artist.

Article from Deaf blog, deafndumb: Michael (Mike) Hubbs, a Fraud: Still recalling the experience as clear as day, six years ago, when I first met this man, Michael Hubbs, back when I was just twenty years old. Coincidentally riding together on the Gallaudet bus over to the Union Station, and apparently so, one curious enough to entice a conversation with me.

Mike sat besides me from my aisle as we rode along without any passengers around. A new face, I thought as I really didn't care much about this person. With one's hair slicked back, a black t-shirt worn with tan cargo shorts, and some grey running shoes on. Waving to get my attention, one asked with a jittery composure, "what's your name?" signing with his mouth open, revealing his pearly white teeth, "do you work out?" as I was already unable to respond to his first inquiry... Deaf Speedskater Michael Hubbs is a Con Artist.

'I AM' - Michael Hubbs.

"Clyde..." I responded... although a bit more eagerly, I then added, "yeah... I do work out, it's all that I ever do." Meh, meh, meh... as a Deafie would gesture with one's lips, acknowledging with intrigue, Mike then asked, "how much do you bench?" "Do you squat?" Again... asking several questions without the proper knowledge of how to actually converse with somebody. I nodded along, "315 lbs... I squat okay, 315 lbs as well." Shaking his head, "that's bad!" he, already, went onto criticize me, as we were passing by New York Ave, onwards Union Station.

Naturally being distracted, I peered out the bus window to see who may have been waiting outside for the bus once only to find that there was nobody else around, before redirecting my attention t'wards Mr. Hubbs, "So hey... where are you going?" he asked. "Pentagon City Mall," I said, "to buy myself some protein and to bullshit around I guess." Meh, meh, meh, Mike did again with his stupid lips, still staring at me with those eyes jolted of such energy that's often found unmatched with most people that I've met. "Mind if I join you? I'm just metro-ing around to get some idea of Washington D.C. before I decide that I enroll myself in Gallaudet University." ... Read The Full Story.

UPDATE: Michael Hubbs Statement on DeafNDumb.com: "This will be the only one time statement from me. It’s going to be simple. I have not made any comments antwhere about this blog until now. I took the time to sit back and remain calm. This is a new experience for me. I am not going to make any comments about the blog telling if it was true or not. It does not matter. The point is that you need to ask yourself few questions. Do you really know me? What is the goal of this blog? What exactly is he trying to do and trying to win? Do you know the author? Do you know his history? Everything on the blog is the truth? Have you look at his facebook reading many different comments that he made? Am I the only one that he is pointing at? Why hold the past when it was about 6 or 7 years ago? The truth is let the ACTION do the talk." Michael Hubbs' statement can found on facebook page: www.facebook.com/samuraiskater.

Follow @MichaelHubbs:
Personal Facebook - https://facebook.com/realhubbs
Facebook - https://facebook.com/samuraiskater
Twitter - https://twitter.com/realhubbs
Instagram - https://instagram.com/realhubbs

Related Michael Hubbs:
Deaf Speedskater Michael Hubbs: 'I AM'
Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful
Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful & A Fraud ?
Deaf Speedskater Michael Hubbs is a Con Artist
Michael Hubbs Arrested For Probation Violation
Deaf Speedskater - Michael Hubbs Hositpalized

Featured Post

The Most Googled Questions About Being Deaf

Do not make the work of Deaf YouVideo content look like your own. Give credit where it is due and requires that articles be based on reliable published sources.

Posts Archive

Most Viewed Last 7 Days

Most Viewed Last 30 Days

Most Viewed Of All Time

That Deaf Guy Comic

About This Site

Deaf YouVideo is public web site and a free assessment for everyone. A public web site is a web site that you can use to have a presence on the internet. It is a public facing site to attract customers and partners, and it usually includes increase traffic. Feel free to exploring the online community - Deaf, Hearing-Impairment, Hearing-Loss, Sign Language, News, Events, Societies, Resources, Links, Videos, Vloggers and much more. Be sure to Bookmarks this website.

Submitted content, to whom it may concern of posting on this site: YouPrivacy


Videos and Channels Powered By YouTube

RSS Feed Content

Deaf YouVideo provided by YouTube, Blogger, Google Feedburner, RSS Feed are a way for websites large and small to distribute their content as well beyond just visitors using browsers. The feed icon feeds permit subscription to regular updates, delivered automatically via a web portal, news reader vlogs or blogs and etc. Submitted content and/or disabled by request consume content and will be immediately removed from Deaf YouVideo. If you see the content appears "error, blank, and feed not support", click home or refresh your browsers.

Powered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2020 Deaf YouVideo All Rights Reserved.
Deaf YouVideo. Powered by Blogger.
 
page contents