Australia Model Has 'Healed' A Child's Deafness

Miss Universe Australia claims she has 'healed' a Deaf African child by putting her fingers in the girl's ear and praying twice in an Easter miracle.


KAMPALA, UG -- A model has claimed she cured a Deaf African child by praying twice and putting her fingers in the girl's ear in an Easter 'miracle'.

Rebecca Ronald, who has featured in campaigns for Lorna Jane and Billabong, was working with young children in Uganda when she 'healed' the girl using the 'power of faith'.

The Miss Universe Australia finalist took to Instagram to share the story and claimed that after she uttered the words 'you are about to hear for the first time', the young girl was instantly cured.

The model, who is from Palm Beach, on the Gold Coast, posted a picture of her and a group of African children - one of whom she singled out as the girl she healed.

'As Riley & I were preaching, she stood out to me & I had such a compassion for her,' she wrote.

'Afterwards while we were praying for each individual, I asked her to come aside & as I went to speak, her friend intervened to say that she was Deaf.


'I had just finished preaching on what God had been teaching me about; the power of Faith.. and knowing my God can do all things, I said to her, 'you are about to hear for the first time'.

'I prayed once - nothing happened, then I felt Holy Spirit say, put your fingers in her ear and command them to open.

'Sounds easy, but in the moment, it can be the hardest thing because is requires the very thing I taught on, Faith with power which opposes human reasoning - so I did and when I finished praying, her face lit up and overjoyed she said 'I can HEAR for the first time!!!!''

She said that this was an example of the 'Heavenly Father's' love in action.

'The Lord told me to expect miracles this trip & miracles is what we are seeing,' she said.

'While westerners think they are the blessed ones not living in poverty, I disagree because these easterners get it, and I believe that is why I have never witnessed the power of God like I have here.'

SOURCE - DailyMail

Featured Post

The Most Googled Questions About Being Deaf

Do not make the work of Deaf YouVideo content look like your own. Give credit where it is due and requires that articles be based on reliable published sources.

Posts Archive

Most Viewed Last 7 Days

Most Viewed Last 30 Days

Most Viewed Of All Time

That Deaf Guy Comic

About This Site

Deaf YouVideo is public web site and a free assessment for everyone. A public web site is a web site that you can use to have a presence on the internet. It is a public facing site to attract customers and partners, and it usually includes increase traffic. Feel free to exploring the online community - Deaf, Hearing-Impairment, Hearing-Loss, Sign Language, News, Events, Societies, Resources, Links, Videos, Vloggers and much more. Be sure to Bookmarks this website.

Submitted content, to whom it may concern of posting on this site: YouPrivacy


Videos and Channels Powered By YouTube

RSS Feed Content

Deaf YouVideo provided by YouTube, Blogger, Google Feedburner, RSS Feed are a way for websites large and small to distribute their content as well beyond just visitors using browsers. The feed icon feeds permit subscription to regular updates, delivered automatically via a web portal, news reader vlogs or blogs and etc. Submitted content and/or disabled by request consume content and will be immediately removed from Deaf YouVideo. If you see the content appears "error, blank, and feed not support", click home or refresh your browsers.

Powered by FeedBurner

Copyright © 2020 Deaf YouVideo All Rights Reserved.
Deaf YouVideo. Powered by Blogger.
 
page contents